Thursday, May 27, 2010

Smothering Anyone?

Been having severe "off" periods where I feel immediately paralyzed and breathing is much harder... These sessions strike with little warning and can last for hours... Tonight was the worst. Where lower doses of medications (every 6 hours) in the early days of the disease completely controlled symptoms, now often symptoms are not relieved even with twice the dosage ever 3 hours... I actually was afraid.... It feels like I'm smothering and can't move...

Psalms 119:147-155  I rise before dawn and cry for help; I hope in your words. My eyes are awake before the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promise. Hear my voice according to your steadfast love; O, according to your justice give me life. They draw near who persecute me with evil purpose; they are far from your law. But you are near, O, and all your commandments are true. Long have I known from your testimonies that you have founded them forever. Look on my affliction and deliver me, for I do not forget your law. Plead my cause and redeem me; give me life according to your promise!

"Joy is that deep settled confidence that God is in control of every area of my life." Paul Sailhamer

No comments:

Post a Comment