Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Not my favorite things...

Zucchini, Eggplant, Red Tape... Just part of growing up I guess.  Just received a call from Shannon at OHSU... very nice lady (thanks for your encouragement Shannon!) 

Unfortunately, my Feb. 8th appointment has been canceled.  Shannon, however, remains hopeful that someone from OHSU finance department will call me in the next few days to explore possible solutions to why Merv Best cannot get a battery charger for his brain. So I'll just wait for the call... 

Thanks for your encouragement and prayers as we try to untangle with grace... besides, I've been preordained to not let RED bother me (born Color Blind to REDMore to come...

Philipians 4:6-7 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer! More fodder for prayer I guess and that I will be doing for you Merv...you and your family.

    You make me laugh with your point about being color blind. How wonderful it would be if we were not bothered in the least by such things as a canceled appointment. God must see some reason for you to not need to go in on that day. Who knows what He is doing...Makes me a little curious as to what He's up to. So until we see what that is I will be praying, praying praying.

    Love you Merv!

    ReplyDelete