Monday, November 8, 2010

They're Gonna Mess with MY MIND!


MONSTER GAME SHOW
We have some important dates to announce:

Jan. 13,18,20 2011 (Los Angeles)
  • Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Surgery and Adult Stem Cell Harvesting
Sept - Dec 2011 (TBA)
  • Re-implantation of Adult Stem Cells

We are excited around here!  But also, a little scared... this is Brain Surgery we're talking about!

The following videos (part 1 and 2) will give you an idea of what I'm facing with the decision to include the DBS implant...  the hope, the risks, and all the emotions associated.

Thanks for walking through this with me...


2 comments:

  1. Wow. I am excited and hopeful pops. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing... I'm so hopeful and excited.. But I guess I'm copying her comments above!!

    ReplyDelete